HI DARLINGS! I thought it would be uber cool to share with you some great gift ideas if you happen to be traveling and realize you forgot someone, lol… you know it happens but don’t worry I got you covered.
I travel an awful lot during the year, and I always make it a point to visit the closest Cracker Barrel whenever I can. My family laughs at me because they think I am obsessed but have you had their pancakes and syrup? Exactly…Nuff said.
Although I always go for the food, I can never get passed the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store without buying something. They have the GREATEST stuff in that store! I thought it would be fun since I plan to be stopping into a Cracker Barrel during my travel this holiday season to put together My Top 10 Best Gifts from Cracker Barrel that you can grab as a last minute but super thoughtful gift.
- Blooming Bouquet Jar + Fresh Linen Jar Candles Candles are always a good gift but cool labeled mason jar candles are great!
- Stoneware House Tealight Holder This is the cutest! I love unique gifts and this little house is an adorable way to house tea light candles.
- Faucet Salt & Pepper Shakers Okay shut the front door! How cute are these? I don’t even need to tell you why this a good gift, just look at it.
- Messy Hair Latte Mug I love a good coffee cup and one that expresses exactly how we feel every morning is a no brainer.
- Crosley Portable Record Player The nostalgic feeling of records playing in the background while we danced to Michael Jackson will never leave me. If you friends and family are music junkies like me they will love this.
- Crosley Dansette Jr Record Player If you want to splurge a bit more this one is fantastic and has a great vintage look.
- Motown Classics Vinyl + Beatles Don’t forget the classic vinyl!
- R. Wakins Hand & Cuticle Salve + J.R. Watkins Foot Repair I love the J.R. Watkins brand for bath and body products. They always smell so good and feel great.
- Oversized Square Scarf I ordered it for myself! I need to get another one to gift.
- Glass Feather Plate You didn’t think I was going to leave you without posting one my favorite things… feathers! This plate is beautiful and will be a great gift.
I hope you enjoyed my gift haul and even found some great things to pick up for your friends and family!
Sponsored by Cracker Barrel