HI DARLINGS! Ok so I don’t post too much about the SEW IT ACADEMY but I should because I know there are so many of you in different stages of your sewing journey but knowing to sew from the very beginning and learning techniques and skills that you may not even be aware of is recurring theme for so many who joined thinking they “knew” the beginning stuff already and were really surprised at just how much they missed.
So…. I thought I would share a few things you should know 😉
- When you join you gain access to all the courses to date. Start at the beginning or skip ahead (although not recommended)
- You get access to my private Facebook group for support and a chance to meet like minded women and some men who are learning with you.
- The courses never expire so you work at your own pace.
- IN 2017 THE $11.97 MONTHLY RATE IS GOING UP SO JOIN NOW!
- LEARN TO SEW THE BASICS PART #1
- LEARN TO SEW THE BASICS PART #2
- INTRO TO GARMENT SEWING
- SEWING WITH KNITS & CREATING 3 PIECE KNIT COLLECTION
- PATTERN DRAFTING BASICS: THE SKIRT SLOPER
- WORKING YOUR SLOPER: DRAFTING TWO STYLISH SKIRTS
Here is a look at UPCOMING COURSES for the rest of 2016 and all of 2017!
- NOVEMBER: Drafting Your Basic Bodice
- DECEMBER: Happy Holidays! Basic Bodice To Top Two Ways
- JANUARY: Let’s Start The Year Off Sexy! Lingerie Course
- FEBRUARY: Upper Body Fitting Course! With guest instructor Deborah Kreiling from Simplicity
- MARCH: Intro To Patterns/ The Essential Button Up Shirt
- APRIL: Lower Body Fitting Course! With guest instructor Deborah Kreiling from Simplicity
- MAY: Intro To Patterns/ Let’s Sew Pants
- JUNE: Summer Wardrobe/ Build A Summer Wardrobe From one Pattern
- JULY: Tailoring Course w/ Guest Instructor
- AUGUST: The Blazer (or sleeveless Jacket)
- SEPTEMBER: Fall Wardrobe/ Build A Fall Wardrobe From one Pattern
- OCTOBER: The Classic Trench
- NOVEMBER: The Holiday Evening Dress
- DECEMBER: The Essential Coat