Hi Darlings, Registration for Atlanta is now open and Chicago Registration closes at midnight tonight. Head over and REGISTER to take advantage of the early bird price. SEATS ARE LIMITED AND WILL GO FAST!
MAY 16TH – ATLANTA REGISTRATION HERE
APRIL 18TH – CHICAGO REGISTRATION HERE
If you’ve ever wondered how to take your passion, idea or hobby and turn it into a profitable business this seminar is for you! You won’t want to miss all the invaluable information I will be sharing. Starting a creative business takes a special approach and strategy. Join me in MAY as I share how I turned my “passion and hobby” into a 12 million a year readership blog and full-time, sought after consulting business working with top level brands.
Learn what to do, when to do it and how to do it while avoiding all the mistakes that come from not having a path to follow or guidance from someone who learned it by trial and error. Real life experiences!
Here are a few of the topics Mimi G will be covering:
- Pushing Past Your Circumstances: Understanding that your current situation, past relationships and struggles do not dictate your future.
- Is Your Craft Bankable? Find out how and what aspects of your idea, passion or hobby are worth monetizing and why passive income is key.
- Do you need a Blog? Why all businesses do!
- ABC’s of Starting Your Creative Business: First steps, how to plan, set up and successfully launch your idea.
- Creating a Following and Brand Loyalty: How to build your audience and keep them.
- Making Social Media Work For You: The proper way to use social media and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Financial Aspects of a Creative Business: How to avoid mistakes made by most small businesses in the first year.
- Marketing + Branding Yourself: The most important part of your business is YOU. Learn how to market yourself and create a brand that is true to who you are.
- Working W/Clients or Followers: Do’s and Don’ts
- Sample Business Models: Why they work and how to apply them to your business.
- Open Floor Discussion + Q&A
JUNE: LOS ANGELES, CA (Just added)
JULY: HOUSTON, TX
AUGUST: NEW YORK, NY
SEPTEMBER: WASHINGTON, DC
OCTOBER: PHILADELPHIA, PA