Hi Darlings! Registrations for PHILLY and NEW YORK are now open and seats are very limited for both of these events. The info for each is below and we are doing a back to back tour in October so register below for the city you wish to attend.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
One Arrivals Road, Terminal B
Philadelphia, PA 19153
3:00 – 6:00 pm
New York, NY 10036
*If you registered for NY in September you should have received an email letting you know that we had to push the date to October for reasons beyond dour control so check your email for info on how to transfer your ticket*
PASSION TO PROFIT!
If you’ve ever wondered how to take your passion, idea or hobby and turn it into a profitable business this seminar is for you! You won’t want to miss all the invaluable information Mimi G will be sharing. Starting a creative business takes a special approach and strategy. Join Mimi G as she shares how she turned her “passion and hobby” into a 12 million a year readership blog and full-time, sought after consulting business working with top level brands.
Learn what to do, when to do it and how to do it while avoiding all the mistakes that come from not having a path to follow or guidance from someone who learned it by trial and error. Real life experiences! Special Guest Speaker Tieko Nejon Wilson will be sharing her expertise on branding your business!
Here are a few of the topics Mimi G will be covering:
- Pushing Past Your Circumstances: Understanding that your current situation, past relationships and struggles do not dictate your future.
- Is Your Craft Bankable? Find out how and what aspects of your idea, passion or hobby are worth monetizing and why passive income is key.
- Do you need a Blog? Why all businesses do!
- ABC’s of Starting Your Creative Business: First steps, how to plan, set up and successfully launch your idea.
- Creating a Following and Brand Loyalty: How to build your audience and keep them.
- Making Social Media Work For You: The proper way to use social media and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Financial Aspects of a Creative Business: How to avoid mistakes made by most small businesses in the first year.
- Marketing + Branding Yourself: The most important part of your business is YOU. Learn how to market yourself and create a brand that is true to who you are.
- Working W/Clients or Followers: Do’s and Don’ts
- Sample Business Models: Why they work and how to apply them to your business.
- Open Floor Discussion + Q&A
PHILLY!! Here we go…REGISTER HERE
NEW YORK! Here we go…REGISTER HERE