Passion To Profit: Step-by-Step Workshop To Starting Your Business: If you’ve ever wondered how to take your passion, idea or hobby and turn it into a profitable business this seminar is for you! You won’t want to miss all the invaluable information Mimi G will be sharing. Starting a creative business takes a special approach and strategy. Join Mimi G as she shares how she turned her “passion and hobby” into a 12 million a year readership blog and full-time, sought after consulting business working with top level brands. Learn what to do, when to do it and how to do it while avoiding all the mistakes that come from not having a path to follow or guidance from someone who learned it by trial and error.
* NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND SPAM FOR AN EMAIL UPDATE YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED YESTERDAY. SAME FOR PHILLY REGISTRANTS…PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM TOO*
TWO NEW GUEST SPEAKERS!
I am so excited to announce that NYC has two amazing guest speakers Tieko Nejon Wilson Brand Strategist and sought after speaker and consultant will be sharing her expertise on branding your business and how to stand apart from your competition and we have just added Tiffany Aliche “The Budgetnista” America’s favorite financial educator & #1 bestselling author: The One Week Budget and HuffPost blogger as seen on: TODAY/MSNBC/TIME/NYTimes/FORBES/Reuterswho.
Tiffany will be sharing “How to Manage Money When You Work For Yourself” and Mimi G has added to the long list of topics covered “How to Use & Grow Your Social Media Following” complete with worksheets and panel discussion.
HERE ARE SOME TOPICS BEING COVERED:
- Pushing Past Your Circumstances: Understanding that your current situation, past relationships and struggles do not dictate your future.
- Is Your Craft Bankable? Find out how and what aspects of your idea, passion or hobby are worth monetizing and why passive income is key.
- Do you need a Blog? Why all businesses do!
- ABC’s of Starting Your Creative Business: First steps, how to plan, set up and successfully launch your idea.
- Creating a Following and Brand Loyalty: How to build your audience and keep them.
- Financial Aspects of a Creative Business: How to avoid mistakes made by most small businesses in the first year.
- Marketing + Branding Yourself: The most important part of your business is YOU.
- Learn how to market yourself and create a brand that is true to who you are.
- Working With Clients: Do’s and Don’ts
- Sample Business Models: Why they work and how to apply them to your business.
- Panel Discussion