Woohoo it’s the first day of spring! Are you excited to pull out your sandals and maxi dresses? I am.
Today is a mash up of new things I currently love and wanted to share but first things first…. “How to dress up a pair of jeans and tank top”
I get asked often how I manage to make casual look chic, and although I don’t have some magical styling dust that I can sprinkle on I do have a formula…
1. The first thing in dressing up jeans is to add height with your shoes. Put on some heels or wedges and that will instantly change the jeans look to a more chic look.
2. The boyfriend jean works the best for this look I am wearing. It lends itself to the “effortless” look I want, and adding the barely there heel adds sex appeal to the baggy look.
3. Wear a loose or fitted tank depending on your preference and go for grey or pastel colors this season. Do my signature front tuck to avoid the boxy or sloppy look.
4. Add jewelry to your jeans look. A little bling or even a few boho chic accessories add that extra little something your look needs. Never be afraid to stack on accessories when you’re rocking the simple jeans and t-shirt/tank look. The simpler your look, the more accessories you can get away with wearing.
5. Grab a clutch or slouchy bag in a yummy color or stick with the classic cognac bag that works all year round.
My daughter recently exposed me to the amazing yumminess that is LUSH and I am so hooked, lol I made a video of some recent purchases I have made including some LUSH goodness. Have you guys tried any of their products?
Covergirl True Match The Luminizer HERE
L’Oreal Extraordinaire Gel Lacque HERE