HI DARLINGS! I am keeping it short and sweet today. In 2014 I made this DIY dress by using two different patterns. I used the bodice of V8815 (minus the peplum) and I used M6842 View A for the skirt. I lengthened the the bodice by 1″ and then sewed the bodice together and sleeves, then the skirt and joined them at the waist. It was super simple and worked like a charm.
The few adjustments I needed to make were just at the waist. The thing I love most is my self covered belt! They are so easy to make if you have some belting and a covered buckle kit. Sometimes having a fabric covered belt just makes the sewn garment look even more fab! I made the dress out of a Kelly Green Athletic Spandex