HI DARLINGS! You guys know how much I have tried to make changes to how my family eats, making sure everything we eat is as clean and simple as possible. I think it so important to be good to your body, but also we can feel the difference.
I partnered with Mountain High this month to share one of my favorite recipes, yogurt pancakes! We use yogurt frequently at home because the kids are big smoothie fans and I always use plain yogurt to make them. I love Mountain High because it’s simple, yummy and high-quality yogurt.
I have tried a ton of pancake recipes in my life, but this one beats them all for the fluffiest pancakes ever.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Mountain High Plain Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup water
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, Mountain High Yoghurt, and water. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cup onto a hot griddle or pan coated with cooking spray or butter.
- Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
Top with yummy fruit and syrup!You can also choose to sprinkle more pecans on top for some added crunch.Freezer Option: My kids love pancakes in the morning so they like to stack the cooled off pancakes on freezer paper and freeze them overnight. Then they put them in plastic freezer bags for the rest of the week. When they want pancakes, they just place the pancakes in the microwave and warm up on high for 35-45 seconds or until heated.To find where you can purchase Mountain High Yoghurt click HERE
*This post was sponsored by Mountain High Yoghurt