HI DARLINGS! I am so happy to share this post for my dear friend MATHEW aka MR. DOMESTIC. Mathew is having a BLOG PARTY, and we are showing off his new fabric collection “LOVED TO PIECES.” First it’s so beautiful, and secondly, it has some knits and rayon’s for us non-quilters, lol. I get so jealous when I see amazing quilts that I always want to try my hand at it; this time, however, was not the time for that, LOL, so I stuck to what I know and made an awesome summer top.
The details on my top and the modification to the pattern are below. Mathew’s blog party has been so dope, and there are so many makers who have shared and will be sharing their makes using “LOVED TO PIECES.” I listed them at the end of this post so you can check them out too, I was blown away!
PATTERN INFO AND MODIFICATIONS
I used a 100% RAYON PRINT from MR. DOMESTIC’S collection. You can see the entire COLLECTION HERE. The pattern I used for this top should be familiar to you because I made it HERE and HERE. I made a modification to the back by folding the CB to create a deep V, It’s an easy change, and it looks great.
I loved how soft the rayon was and the prints are really lovely. Please go check him and show some love.
MISTER DOMESTIC’S LOVED TO PIECES BLOG PARTY
- Monday July 16: Amanda Woodruff of A Crafty Fox
- Tuesday July 17: Sharon Holland of Sharon Holland Designs
- Wednesday July 18: Angela Wolf of Angela Wolf Pattern Collection
- Thursday July 19: Brittany Jones of Brittany Jones
- Friday July 20: Sharon McConnell of Color Girl Quilts
- Saturday July 21: Elina Temmes of Elina Temmes
- Monday July 23: Meghan Buchanan of Then Came June
- Tuesday July 24: Nicole Daksiewicz of Modern Handcraft
- Wednesday July 25: Cristy Stuhldreher of I Love You Sew
- Thursday July 26: Kate Basti of Quilt with Kate
- Friday July 27: Courtney Davis posting at Melly Sews
- Sunday July 29: Mimi Goodwin of Mimi G Style
- Monday July 30: Kim Niedzwiecki of Go Go Kim
- Tuesday July 31: Tara Curtis of Wefty Needle
- Wednesday August 1: Saija Kiiskinen of Saija Kiiskinen
- Thursday August 2: Jodi Godfrey of Tales of Cloth
- Sunday August 5: Brett Lewis of Natural Born Quilter
- Monday August 6: Karen Tripp of The DIY Addict
- Tuesday August 7: Tracy Martin of Tracy Bug Creative
- Wednesday August 8: Sharon Burgess of Lilabelle Lane Creations
- Thursday August 9: Maureen Cracknell of Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- Friday August 10: Kylie Gersekowski of Little Moo Designs
STEVE MADDEN SANDALS | MADEWELL JEANS