HI DARLINGS! I had the great pleasure of sitting down with the amazing YVETTE NICOLE BROWN. She is warm, funny and so talented. I not only got to chat with her about her life and career as an actress and advocate but I also got her under the sewing machine! We made a super easy beginner clutch (details on the how-to below)
HOW-TO: BEGINNER CLUTCH (as shown in video)
- Cut a piece of fabric on the fold that measures 18″ by 11″ when you unfold it will measure 36″ x 11″
- Cut a piece of fusible interfacing the same size iron it on to add stability and weight to your fabric.
- Fold right sides facing and sew along the long and short ends but leave a 2-3″ opening.
- Turn right side out through the opening.
- Fold bottom up about 6″ and stitch close to sides.
- Fold over the top and press again.
- All Done!
LEARN TO SEW: SEWITACADEMY.COM