HI DARLINGS! So every week I have really great intentions of cooking all the veggies I buy but my days get long, things come up and me and the kids end up eating out more often than I would like. Next thing I know my veggies are about to go bad and I see a lot of waste about to happen so now I just make a “dump veggie soup”
I literally dump whatever veggies are in the fridge into a soup and then we have leftover soup for the week… win win.
You can literally make this with whatever you have in the fridge but here is a quick look at mine. I use the following seasonings but you can use whatever you’d like.
- Wash and cut all your veggies
- Add tomato sauce, chicken stock (3 cups), seasonings and garlic and cook for a few minutes
- Add the veggies that take the longest to cook, I always add potatoes first then cabbage
- Then I boil on medium until the potatoes are soft and the cabbage has cooked
- Then I add broccoli, cauliflower, carrots etc.
- I cover and cook for about 15 minutes, let cool and serve.
Super easy, super fast and delicious! Enjoy xx