Hi Darlings! I couldn’t wait to share my second Blue Apron post with you guys. I can’t begin to tell you how delicious this Cheddar Biscuit Topped Casserole was and what a hit it was with my family. After I fed the kids and finished filming the hubby practically devoured the entire pan! It was fast and easy to put together as you will in the video and it was a new recipe I would not have tried if it weren’t for Blue Apron. I really enjoy trying new recipes and stepping out of the usual boring everyday recipes we find ourselves remaking over and over. If you did not see my first post you can read all about it HERE. I hope you enjoy the video and remember you get a reader discount so make sure to check it out HERE.
- Meals are 500-700 calories per serving
- 35 minutes to prepare on average
- Pre-portioned ingredients to save time and reduce waste
- Easy to follow beautifully printed recipe cards
- No commitments, Menus are available so you know what to expect and the meals start at just $9.99 per person per meal!
- Blue Apron is available to most of the country, shipping to over 80% of the country CLICK HERE for a full map
- Blue Apron sends meals that you wouldn’t always decide to make on your own, so it helps you discover new recipes and/or improves your cooking techniques
- Shipping is always free!
*This post is sponsored by Blue Apron*